Who do we thank for sponsoring our event by giving extra?
- There are many people and businesses that have helped to make this event great. We will acknowledge them all when we present our proceeds in the near future. However, some businesses have gone above and beyond to financially make this event possible. We would like to thank our sponsors: EnviroSolids, LLC., Eastown Distributors, On the Rocks, Grizzly’s, and Trinity Transportation with a special thanks to Frank’s Café and Mitten Pub for stepping up when we asked.
Do you really still have a question?
What do I get for my ticket purchase?
- For your purchase, you will receive a sweet silicone wristband to show you are a part of an event unlike ANYTHING else in Southeastern Michigan. It's a KILLER 10 hour ZOMBIE PUB CRAWL at 10 Pubs in Wyandotte from 4 PM to 2 AM with hundreds of ghoulish guzzlers. It's also a crowd-fundraising event to save the TaTas by devouring brains and donating proceeds to the Yes Ma’am program at Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital which provides free mammograms to uninsured women of the Downriver Area.
- Want more for your $$... how about cheap drinks? Only zombies with a Wyandotte Zombie Pub Crawl Wristband will get the discounted drinks at each of the 10 pubs. That’s right!! 10 pubs in 10 hours!! Any wanna-be-zombies without a wristband will be publicly shamed and then staked through their melon.
- Still want more for your $$... how about a sweet, free WYAZPC neon green bpa free plastic 14 oz. beer stein, free to every zombie!
- If it weren’t enough already, each wristband entitles you to free rides on our 2 ZomBuses which will be hauling your carcass around town from 4:30pm to 2:30am. Be sure to be courteous and tip your ZomBus driver or they may crack your zombie skull. See the map for the STARs which are designated bus stops.
- The best thing that you get for your $$ is the satisfaction of saving a life. Net proceeds from the event are given to the Yes, Ma’am program at the Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital which provides free breast exams and mammograms to uninsured women.