What do I get for my ticket purchase?
- For your $25 you are a part of an event unlike ANYTHING else in Southeastern Michigan. It's a KILLER 6 hour ZOMBIE PUB CRAWL from 9 PM to 2 AM with hundreds of ghoulish guzzlers and a 4.5 hour AFTERLIFE pre-party from 4:30 PM to 9 PM where the undead get their freak on to two DJ’s, drinking games, food and drink specials, costume contest with cash prizes, door prizes and amazing raffle items until it's time to crawl from the crypt and devour Downtown Wyandotte.
- It's also a crowd-fundraising event to save the TaTas by devouring brains and giving proceeds to the Yes Ma’am program at Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital which provides free mammograms to uninsured women of the Downriver Area.
- Want more for your $$... how about cheap drinks? Only zombies with a Wyandotte Zombie Pub Crawl Wristband will get the discounted drinks at each bar. $2 domestic beer, $3 well drink, $3 house wine and many bars will have shot specials only for the zombies with a wristband. Any wanna-be-zombies without a wristband will be publicly shamed and then staked through their melon.
- Still want more for your $$... how about a sweet, free WYAZPC glow-in-the-dark beer tumbler free to every zombie!
- The best thing that you get for your $$ is the satisfaction of saving a life.
What do zombies need to know about check-in?
- The location for check-in is the Sophia’s Banquet Center just behind the Brass Monkey bar which is located at 1519 Oak St, Wyandotte, MI 48192
- ^^Address is hyperlinked to Google Maps ^^
- Check-in starts at 4:30 PM and the Wyandotte Zombie Pub Crawl starts at 9 PM.
- You will need your ID and a copy of your receipt at check-in. If you forget your printed receipt, we can check you in with your ID and the phone number and email that you registered with or a copy of your receipt on your phone. If you don't have your ID, receipt, or the phone number you registered with then it will be difficult to check you in, but we will do our best to work it out.
- After 9 PM you can check in and get your wristband at On the Rocks located at 134 Maple St. Ask for Mike Mazloum.
Why do zombies need a wristband?
- Zombies like guzzling discounted drinks. No wristband, No cheap drinks for you to guzzle! Get a wristband and Party On zombie.
- Each pub will have discounted drinks, which are $2 domestic beers, $3 well drinks, and $3 house wines. Many pubs will also have shot specials for zombies. No wristband, no cheap drinks!
- Each wristband gets you a free sweet WYAZPC glow-in-the-dark beer tumbler.
- Zombies like to collect wristbands and get prizes for keeping them. Any zombie presenting at check-in all 3 rubber wristbands from 2015, 2016 and 2017 will receive a special gift for your outstanding support.
What else do zombies need to know about wristbands?
- NO! We will not give your wristband to you before check-in starts at 4:30
- NO! We will NOT give your wristband to someone else to give to you. You MUST come to Sophia’s Banquet Center between 4:30 PM - 9 PM to pick-up your own wristband. You have to provide your id to prove you are 21+ and sign a waiver release form.
- If you lose your wristband, you will not be guaranteed a replacement, but call (734) 530-1569 and tell us the circumstances. It is our discretion if it will be replaced or not.
- Yes! You must be 21+ to receive a wristband and prove it with ID.
- Yes! You must present your wristband before purchasing each drink to receive the discount.
- Wristbands do NOT mean you get free drinks. They mean you get discounted drinks. Without a wristband you pay full price...which adds up over 9 hours. Don't be a broke-ass zombie. Save $$$.
- If you don't come to the event, but would still like your wristband as a memento, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wristbands were generously donated by White Furniture.
How does the zombie pub crawl work?
- Limited parking in the lot across from Brass Monkey. Once the lot is full you can park at any of the free public lots in downtown Wyandotte. See the map at bottom of this page for locations. Then walk to Oak St. & Van Alstyne by Whiskys on the Water to catch a ZomBus up to Brass Monkey. The ZomBus will run a pickup and drop-off loop from 4 PM to 9 PM. After 9 PM the Zombie Pub Crawl begins and 2 ZomBuses will run a loop between all of the bus stops marked on your lanyard map.
- At check-in we will be dividing the participants into groups of 50 people. This will help to reduce wait times to be served at the pubs and to keep under capacity limits.
- If you have a large group of people, try to meet and check-in together so we can keep you together. If you know you will have a large group, then email us BEFORE Oct. 13th and we will group you together ahead of time. If a friend shows up late, they are welcome to join your group at whichever pub you are at AFTER they check-in. No, we will not give you their wristband.
- If you can't make check-in before 9, no worries, come to Brass Monkey when you arrive, and we will check you in, give you a wristband, and you can go join your friends.
- Zombies are unsafe, always late and terrible with directions. Your group may be lead from pub to pub by a Zombie Herder. They will make sure you are headed in the correct direction and that you stay on schedule because zombies are bad at keeping time. They will take care of any problems and be our eyes and ears. They are NOT responsible for your safety...You are!
- At 9 PM the first group of 50 zombies will be sent off to their first pub on the ZomBus. We will continue the process until everyone is checked-in, assigned to a group, and off to their first pub on the zombie pub crawl.
- When walking around Downtown Wyandotte, be a good zombie. Growl, hiss, spew blood, chant "What do we want? BRAINS! How do they taste? Guuurgglllll!!!" Have fun dragging your limbs with arms extended. Do NOT do anything dangerous like crossing against signals, jay walking, walking into on-coming traffic, bang on cars or business windows. You're dead, but not immune to the laws of physics, mortality, and man. However, if you find to the contrary, please Facebook live it and share with us all.
- The pubs that are on the crawl will be announced the day of the zombie pub crawl, NO not before! Zombie-wanna-bees are cheap and jump into the party without buying a ticket which doesn't help provide free breast screenings and mammograms for the lady zombies. BAD ZOMBIE-WANNA-BEES!!! Please publicly shame zombie-wanna-bees by chanting, "Do we have a zombie-wanna-be? Yes, we have a zombie-wanna-be. Do we eat zombie-wanna-bees? Yes, we eat zombie-wanna-bees!" Then give them an atomic wedgie high enough to split their brains. Everyone will be given a map at check-in with the list of bars, the ZomBus route, and ZomBus pickup/drop-off stops.
- If your group leaves you accidentally (or purposely), then catch up to them at the next pub. It's all good. Zombies have no worries!
- If you leave the group purposely, then you are own your own and welcome to make your own route.
- The Wyandotte Zombie Pub Crawl ends officially at 2 AM.
- The Zombus makes last pickups at 1:45 AM. If you need a ride after that, call Trinity 734-282-2222 for a taxi on your own dime or use one of the other ride apps.
- Be an undead zombie, not a smashed up for realsies dead zombie. Be responsible and don't drink & drive. Call Trinity Transportation for a ride at a much more reasonable rate than a DUI. 734-282-2222. Tell em', " take me to 1519 Oak St. so I can get my zombie on!!"
Can a zombie get into the Afterlife pre-party?
- Hell yes!!! but only with a wristband. Don't be an outside zombie!
- We’ve switched it up this year and the Afterlife is a pre-party instead of an after-party.
- The Afterlife pre-party is at Brass Monkey 1519 Oak St, Wyandotte, MI 48192
- The Afterlife pre-party begins at 4:30 PM and ends at 9 PM when the Wyandotte Zombie Pub Crawl begins.
- The Afterlife is the official pre- party of the Wyandotte Zombie Pub Crawl. All others are Afterlife-Wanna-Bees.
- Discounted drinks at Brass Monkey pre-party are $2 beers, $3 wells, $3 wine.
- There will be two DJ’s to get zombies stompin' on the dance floors.
- Brass Monkey has a great menu and will have food specials during the pre-party.
- There will be raffles for many cool things.
- There will be a door prizes throughout the pre-party and something special for 1 lucky zombie.
- There will be a costume contest with prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.
- The winning ticket for the COFFIN OF BOOZE will be drawn and some lucky zombie will take home about 26 bottles of premium liquor. The actual coffin is not part of the prize. Booze only!
- Taxis will be available for a reasonable charge from Trinity Transportation by calling 734-282-2222.
Do you really still have a question?
When Brass Monkey Lot is Full then use Public Parking in Downtown Wyandotte and go to the ZomBus Stop at Oak St. and Van Alstyne for a ride to Brass Monkey.